I was awoken by a really loud alarm this morning and a loud knock on the door. I was going to stay in bed and shrug it off, but I remembered the fire-alarm test already happened this semester so I opened the door to see what was going on. Somebody told me that there actually was a fire so after throwing on pants and debating whether taking my laptop and Tool tickets was necessary, I reluctantly went out into the morning air. It turns out the building connected to ours had an extension cord wrapped around a couch leg that cought on fire. Three fire-trucks showed up (despite the fact that only one fire extinguisher was used) and we had to wait 1/2 hour before going back. I happened to have my camera in my pants from the night before so I snapped some shots. It wasn't too bad, but it messed up my sleep schedule and I was forced to miss my first two classes. Its ok though, with classes ending on Tuesday, there is not much material left to learn. After the Tool concert, I am going into super-study-mode until my last final on the 17th.Oh yeah... Tom and I found out that my goldfish (Crack, Snapple and Pot) cannot sense when a laser is being pointed at them so it is pretty entertaining to shine it on them and watch them glow like christmas lights.
Was this page helpful for you? Buy me a slice of 🍕 to say thanks!